Mystery Rural King chicks

Better comb pics would help, but I think we're looking at straight combed birds
20230508_174217.jpg

I agree, but there's always chicks that get misplaced. They could be something totally different that just got stuck in with others to empty out a tub.
The lady before me picked out six exactly like my two, and there were at least four or five more in the mixed bin after I got my two. I was going to pick out two Naked Necks, but these silver babies changed my mind. They were too pretty to pass up!

The lady before me picked out six exactly like my two, and there were at least four or five more in the mixed bin after I got my two. I was going to pick out two Naked Necks, but these silver babies changed my mind. They were too pretty to pass up!
Were they all really light like that? I would think they'd send a few Blue Black and Splash, but those light ones definitely would all be splash.

Were they all really light like that? I would think they'd send a few Blue Black and Splash, but those light ones definitely would all be splash.
The bin held a bunch of different colored chicks, even some that were a darker silver gray. But there were at least 12-15 that were this light silver with cream to light yellow bellies, feathered feet, and black beaks.

Here's a day 20 update on my mystery chicks! They still are a mystery...
They now have feathers, but they don't look like regular feathers. They are fluffy with only a little bit of straightness to them. They don't look like any of the picturesof cochins I can find. I've named them Cloud and Misty. Your thoughts?
20230528_153041.jpg 20230528_152759.jpg 20230528_152918.jpg 20230528_153056.jpg 20230528_152920.jpg 20230528_152901.jpg

Back
Top Bottom