Naked Neck/Turken Thread

Alas, Atlas has learned he no longer is capable of fighting other males. However, that means I can let the group out to run on nice days since he won't start anything with the lone Pheonix male

I hope that the lone Phoenix male doesn't start anything with Atlas, because he will not be able to defend himself, nor be able to be fast running away.

I hope that the lone Phoenix male doesn't start anything with Atlas, because he will not be able to defend himself, nor be able to be fast running away.
He's good so far with Atlas. I've been keeping an eye on them when they're out because this Pheonix is usually the one starting (and then losing) squabbles. Atlas is surprisingly fast when making a run for things still as well. Usually Atlas just hangs out with my CP while the other NN ladies hang around the Pheonix and then everyone but the Pheonix gets put away at night

looks like girl to me

I say girl, also. A male's wattles would have dropped down and been showing pretty good by now.
This one is mixed with EE and doesn’t have wattles. I need to get some better pictures. Those shiny back feathers are really making me doubt it’s a girl. I really want it to be a pullet, so I hope you guys are right.

@My2butterflies Take a picture of it standing up and from the side so I can see it's stance, and do not cut off the tail.
These ok?
741FA45C-BB8F-4A72-9A87-73DFB51D132D.jpeg
B25F5729-A391-45AD-88A7-692C9114C95C.jpeg

The camera just doesn’t pick up the shine on the feathers very well.
A9059269-9542-41BC-B923-4CF80C39079E.jpeg

@My2butterflies Yes, it is better. By the way that it is standing it say's boy, plus I'm seeing the downward boy curve on the tail feather's too.
Ok, so I’m not crazy then😆
Such a bummer. I only wanted one male from this hatch and now I’ll have two with only one girl. She had better give me green eggs😝 I guess now I’ll get to pick which boy I like best.

Back
Top Bottom