Naked Neck/Turken Thread

Thanks rebel rousing at night, I am very pleased with the color variety.If you can post pics, somebody may be able to help you. But I am guessing that cackle keeps their naked neck flock mixed color as most hatcheries do and so most hatchery naked necks are not a standard color.( I hope that I worded that right) But if you can post pics I am sure someone will help you,if no one has an answer we can still enjoy the pics.

Last edited:
Thanks rebel rousing at night, I am very pleased with the color variety.If you can post pics, somebody may be able to help you. But I am guessing that cackle keeps their naked neck flock mixed color as most hatcheries do and so most hatchery naked necks are not a standard color.( I hope that I worded that right) But if you can post pics I am sure someone will help you,if no one has an answer we can still enjoy the pics.
I would love to be able to post pictures. However I'm the worst picture taker on earth. If I get a good picture out of 50 I feel like I hit the jackpot.
hu.gif

I hope to make some pictures and if I can figure out how to get them on my pc from my phone (never tried this before) fix them in a file,upload to BYC, get them in a post, I will share.
th.gif
All this wears me out because I'm TOO handicapped in this department.

Such is the life of an "Oldie".

Kev's the man that can help with this

I figured I share this photo again. Her name is Beaky,named after the baby vulture in the Bug's Bunny cartoons. Man does she love to climb. I think she has some mountain goat in her.I really should walk around with my camera in my pocket . The other day she was on the top of an old ladder I have in my yard that I have a grape vine growing on. If she would have jumped over the fence into my neighbors yard that would have been the end of her.She has stayed very petite, she loves hanging out with my chicks that I brought back from Mass. But they want nothing to do with her.

Back
Top Bottom