Naked Neck/Turken Thread

Discussion in 'General breed discussions & FAQ' started by josh44, Feb 25, 2010.

1. Georgia Boy 1970

Georgia Boy 1970 Chillin' With My Peeps

Pics of my naked neck X polish chick hatched 6-30-12 and a pic of the mama. I don't expect much of tassel/crest because the mama hen doesn't have a big crest. The mama hen is a red crested red polish.[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

2. Georgia Boy 1970

The daddy to my new naked neck X polish chick.It is the white rooster.

3. Georgia Boy 1970

This is a chick I hatched over the weekend. Also a pic of the mama and the rooster that I hope is the daddy.[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

4. Kassaundra

Kassaundra Sonic screwdrivers are cool!

Sep 1, 2010
    Henryetta
    Gotta love a crested NN, they are so cute!!!!

5. Georgia Boy 1970

[​IMG][​IMG] These chicks are from the same naked neck rooster and a blue cuckoo olive egger. Really like the color on these two,I have never seen this color chick down. They look like twins except one has dark legs and the other has light legs. Thought I had a better pick(top view of their chick down)

Last edited: Jul 2, 2012
  6. Georgia Boy 1970

This little guy is from silver birchen ?? naked neck rooster and a white game hen. Can't wait to see what he/she grows into.[​IMG][​IMG]

7. Georgia Boy 1970

Pics of my naked necks from cackle hatchery. Lots of variety in these and these are going to be big birds.Really happy with these.[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

8. Hi! A lot of people have that reaction. To know them is to love them.

9. rebel-rousing-at-night

rebel-rousing-at-night Chillin' With My Peeps

Hi GB,

You sure got a lot of color variety from Cackle.Very pretty.

I got 5 pullets from Cackle that are about 2 mos. old. One looks to be buff laced for now and the others were 2 light and 2 dark chipmunk coloring that are all looking to be some type of red. One of these has a very dark head and I call her Blackhead.lol

I wish I knew how the other red type colored ones were going to turn out because I can only keep 2. Does anyone here know where I could look at Naked Neck pictures of baby colors to adult colors? Thanks

10. Kassaundra

Kassaundra Sonic screwdrivers are cool!

Sep 1, 2010
    Henryetta
    Some pics from tonight of a couple of the NN chickies

[​IMG]
    Jackie O, still not friendly, but a lot less skiddish around us

[​IMG]
    Two of the hoodas, their top knots are getting bigger.

[​IMG]
    And Draye here is Mensa again, still look girlish????? [​IMG]

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by