Naked Neck/Turken Thread

Right now there wings are solid white.So hoping for a solid white
fl.gif
.I really like the new flock members.They have quickly become my favorite.They are a real joy to have here.

You will have to post pics as they mature! I am so glad you got them. They couldn't have gotten a better home!

I hope I can get something set up soon to breed those two. After that the only thing to worry about would be if Shirley will allow Sargent to be near her. She is a little spitfire! LOL

You will have to post pics as they mature! I am so glad you got them. They couldn't have gotten a better home!
Will do,those eggs that were in the carriers that saturday are hatching.Only one naked neck so far.Will post pics. I feel honored that you trusted them with me.When you are ready and the girls are laying again I will send you some eggs.

I am new to this thread. My son's girlfriend just ordered me some sex-linked green egg laying frizzled naked neck turken chicken eggs for Christmas! Can't wait!

Will do,those eggs that were in the carriers that saturday are hatching.Only one naked neck so far.Will post pics. I feel honored that you trusted them with me.When you are ready and the girls are laying again I will send you some eggs.

Yes, please post pictures of them! That would be great for the eggs but it might have to wait until spring. I am hoping to have something better sooner but I doubt that will happen.

Back
Top Bottom