Naked Neck/Turken Thread

I am not an expert, but cute little birds anyway.

why do you think it is a boy? I can see big feet but my jumbo had big feet too. I even named her jumbo as I wasn't sure for long what she was and I didn't feel like changing name.

Haha it's just mostly the way the little one carries itself. I think out of all of them, I also would be most excited about this one being a boy, so I guess I'm just putting it out into the universe and hoping.
1f606.png

I think I may have lucked out on some barring on my favorite little boy! What do you think??

Here's some others of the gang;

hard to be sure.. feather still too short and angle of pic. I do see a white area but buff/reds get white areas too. cant see if he has light area in back part of his cap. barred red is a nice color..

the black on right is a barred.

Fibro Spanish project birds. I started with silkies and bantam Spanish. Have since added large fowl Spanish and Svart Hona into the mix. I was hoping for intense blue faces, but the Spanish seem to be carrying something that kills expression of blue in the ear lobe. I suspect as I get further along with getting good white face expression, the color will go all white.

Fibro Spanish project birds. I started with silkies and bantam Spanish. Have since added large fowl Spanish and Svart Hona into the mix. I was hoping for intense blue faces, but the Spanish seem to be carrying something that kills expression of blue in the ear lobe. I suspect as I get further along with getting good white face expression, the color will go all white.
Kev this is the breeder of the white faced fibros that I mentioned in an earlier post.

Back
Top Bottom