Naked necks anyone?

Do you like naked necks?

• NO! They’re weird looking.

Votes: 10 20.4%
  • YES! I love them!

Votes: 39 79.6%

• Total voters
Pics
I think that there is a hatchery that does have the bantam sized Naked Neck's. I don't think that many people are breeding those though, as they want the bigger meat bird sized one's.
If you can remember which hatchery, I'd sure appreciate it (I'm on the east coast of the US.) But I don't just want any ol' naked neck banty. I want a birdie with that awesome red wattling all down it. That's SO cool!
I know ... pipe dreams ... but if I can't dream about getting the perfect chicken, it means I have to stop adding birds ... and you know how the saying goes, "I haven't collected the whole set, yet!"

If you can remember which hatchery, I'd sure appreciate it (I'm on the east coast of the US.) But I don't just want any ol' naked neck banty. I want a birdie with that awesome red wattling all down it. That's SO cool!
I know ... pipe dreams ... but if I can't dream about getting the perfect chicken, it means I have to stop adding birds ... and you know how the saying goes, "I haven't collected the whole set, yet!"

This is one, but there might be more. Just do a google search for the Bantam Naked Neck Turken's.
http://mcconnellsclucks-n-ducks.weebly.com/bantam-turkens-naked-necks.html

I have seen the website for this hatchery but I can't remember it, I will be looking it up later tonight and posting here. I can't remember which one it is so I have to go through all of them until I find it.
Oh heck, you don't have to go through all that. I'll go hunting on my own. It'll give me something to do in all that "spare time" we're supposed to have!:D

Back
Top Bottom