NAMPA, ID

By the way!! Is there anywhere online I can get a copy of that? Or do I have to go down to the Nampa Headquarters? Thanks

I have searched online and they have not updated the codes yet. I would call over there and see if they could fax or email you a copy. Call the planning and Zoning office, and they will be able to help you. I obtained my copy in person, but I would call before you go to make sure they have one ready for you or can't save you a trip to begin with. I trust that is helpful!

Thank you! I will do that!! :)
I have searched online and they have not updated the codes yet. I would call over there and see if they could fax or email you a copy. Call the planning and Zoning office, and they will be able to help you. I obtained my copy in person, but I would call before you go to make sure they have one ready for you or can't save you a trip to begin with. I trust that is helpful!

Great! Thank you so much for your quick reply. Our coop is 20 feet from the neighbor's home, so my wife spoke to her today and she's OK with us having chickens if we share eggs with her once in a while. Great news! Thanks again.

Back
Top Bottom