Nasty Cool Whip Commercial

My grand daughter shares her ice cream with the dog. The dog takes a lick then the GD.

pop.gif

Lol.. I did that as a kid.. also used to chew on their dog toys (ok.. so I was a strange kid).. never got any parasites from doing that.. so we either had really clean dogs or I have a heck of an immune system!

Bah.. I have 2 big slobbery dogs.. (Saint Bernard, Newfoundland), and also a goldendoodle. I dont sweat the small things, like picking up a dog toy... if i did i'd be nuts by now..
tongue.png

Now if some stranger sneezed on my plate of food..i'd not be a happy camper..
ep.gif

me too.. and I can't deal with being around sick children.. they spread more germs than any of my dogs do!
My nephew stayed with us a few years back.. he brought home head lice from school.. multiple colds.. even ringworm
sickbyc.gif

so yeah.. i would be a lot more worried catching something from another person than I would be from one of my dogs!

Hmm.. now see, i worked in the health care field for many years,..and one thing i do a LOT is wash my hands..
Force of habit i guess..
But i'm not worried about catching anything from my dogs..
Humans are MUCH more filthy...A human bite is one of the worst bites you can have...nasty..nasty!

Anyways... did she grab the pie with her whole hand or something? lol

i agree

Yeah, but I still don't want or need to eat dog poop. You can go ahead, but I'd rather be called a germaphobe.
sickbyc.gif

I don't either..
However I feel that my dogs are a lot cleaner than people who handle food at restaurants, processing plants and factories

Yeah I know they are SUPPOSED to wash their hands after using the restroom.. and they are not supposed to urinate in the vats of food that are being processed (yeah .. that happens too) .. or the coughing, nose picking, spitting (and other body fluids) and body parts that end up in fast food and processed food. (I found a rat leg in a hot dog once.. and my sister bit down on someone's dirty fingernail which fell off onto the top her burger at a fast food restaurant). There was an article not so long ago where an Arby's (if I remember right it was an Arby's) employee had cut themselves while slicing roast beef and served the bloodied meat to customers...
There are bug parts in orange juice.. rat hairs in food.. rat urine on canned goods.. contaminated fruit and salad greens.. the list goes on... and on.. and on...

So yeah.. I would rather take my chances with a dirty dog toy considering what all food goes through as it's being handled and processed by strangers!

At least I know where my dogs have been.. that they have been de-wormed and have their vaccinations.. i can't say that for the general population at large! (Cause God only knows where they have been!)
th.gif

I think some are taking what I said to extremes in regard to germs. lol The commercial shows this woman serving pie to her family...touching it with her hands...after she handles this dog toy. I just found it absolutely appalling that an actual nationwide commercial of a well-known dessert treat ---- would make a commercial like this and nobody in the studio picked up on the germs coming in contact with the pie. It was like it was just an every day thing that happens all over the place now. Maybe it is - and maybe I'm just old and not aware of what's been going on in kitchens across America since I was little but dang...my mother would never touch food she was preparing for us if she had unknown germs all over her hands.

It was just...yuck to me.

I just want to clearify the ad is acutally for redi-whip and the disgusting part is supposed to be that cool whip is made with hydrogenated oils instead of more natural ingredients....I mean if you want to talk gross we are all eating eggs that come from the same orfice as fecal matter and then touch the shells while preparing food.....That what does not kill us makes one stronger I say...I mean have you ever seen anything born there is a lot of poo and babies survive and if the dog ate poo and chewed the toy and then the germs went from the toy to her hand and then the can/utensils the germs are few and far between at best!

Hmm.. now see, i worked in the health care field for many years,..and one thing i do a LOT is wash my hands..
Force of habit i guess..
But i'm not worried about catching anything from my dogs..
Humans are MUCH more filthy...A human bite is one of the worst bites you can have...nasty..nasty!
Anyways... did she grab the pie with her whole hand or something? lol
Yep people & monkeys are the worst possible bites.. talk about filled with cooties & germs.... I am all about hygiene - the need to shower daily & wash my hands a lot but not as freaked out over dog germs than i am a menu, door knob ect. People are way dirtier!!!!!

Back
Top Bottom