NEAS Meet-up's Westford ma (buy sell swap)11/4 see post #1090

Yes this month is April 7th,but next month is may 12th not may 5th.They have afunction scheduled for the 5th so our meeting is on the 12th of May.
In N.H.,Tony.

I will be there... I might be buying some pullets or hens if anyone has them. I also might be selling a few bunny rabbits lion heads.I might bring some pigeons .. they have been producing like crazy I have some beautiful ones.

Yay we will be finally makeing this one, might have a couple of cages, one is a huge heavy parrot cage, some leghorn pullets, maybe a couple of buff cochin bantams, a couple of gueneas

I'll have a couple of 9 month old Faverolles pullets, and some 6-8 week old males if anyone wants to grow them out.

Last edited:
I plan on bringing some standard Rhode Island Red and Americauna chicks. I do have bantam white cochin, buff/black/blue silkies, multi colored Americauna and Belgian Duccle chicks if anyone is interested let me know. I don't plan on bringing any bantams unless someone is interested in them.

Tammie

I'll have a couple of 9 month old Faverolles pullets, and some 6-8 week old males if anyone wants to grow them out.

Hiya. :)

I may be interested in the older Fav pullets. How many do you have, and what are you asking for them? "Sage" and "Thyme" are doing SO well in their new home, btw. Not sure if I told you yet, but they went to a friend of mine in Cambridge and his two daughters LOVE them. :)

I plan on bringing some standard Rhode Island Red and Americauna chicks. I do have bantam white cochin, buff/black/blue silkies, multi colored Americauna and Belgian Duccle chicks if anyone is interested let me know. I don't plan on bringing any bantams unless someone is interested in them.

Tammie

Hey Tammie! I have a few questions:
1. How old are your chicks?
2. Do you know which d'Uccle colors you have?
3. Are your silkie chicks bearded?
4. Are they all straight run?

Thank you!

I'm gonna be bored,no birds to sell,but I will have a 3 cages for cockatiels size birds and a small finch cage.Dave I do have that wire cage for you also.It's 24x24x16 high.
In N.H.,Tony.

I'm planning oncoming-- what time do the gates open and who do we see about paying membership dues?? Or does someone go around checking in with each seller? Or do we pay at the gate??

Dang--need to find my NPIP paperwork!!

Hope the weather will cooperate-- it is APril afterall !

Gate opens at 8 and you shouldn't get there much earlier as traffic can back up onto the street. Which effectively blocks the road.

As for paying, there is someone on the second floor of the gun club clubhouse who signs you up for membership. They will ask you as you drive in if you are a member, but I don't believe they take money there. They check for testing papers at the gate, too.

Corey

Back
Top Bottom