Nebraska State Poultry Association 128th Annual Poultry Show (2012)

Got some more updates for ya'll about meets!

American Bantam Association - State
American Poultry Association - Special
American Sumatra Association - State
American Buttercup Club - Special
National Jersey Giant Club - State
Old English Game Bantam Club of America - Special
American Sussex Association - Special
National Call Breeders of America - Special
Belgian D'uccle & Booted Bantam Club - Special
Polish Breeders Club - Special
Dominique Club of America - Special
United Orpington Club - State
Ameraucana Breeders Club - State
Cochins International - pending type
American Silkie Bantam Club - pending type
Rhode Island Club of America - State Meet
[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]International Waterfowl Association - Special Meet
New Hampshire Breeders of America - Special Meet
Marans Chicken Club USA - State Meet (with pending egg show)
[/FONT]

Wow that is good size! Thank u for the info. I raise silkies and bantam cochins.
no problem! Its a good time for sure with lots of birds to see. The catalog will be getting finalized at our meeting on the 16th, so hope to get it online on the club website shortly after. Mostly depends on how much more has to be edited or changed. I'll post here when it is live on the website with the entry form tho!

Alright, we are getting close to having the catalog on the website! This year we are adding some fun new items to the mix. We are going to have an awesome set of raffle items (thanks to our awesome sponsors!), a non sanctioned pigeon show for all those pigeon breeders out there that might be interested, and a Marans egg show along with about 22 breed club meets. I'm waiting on one last bit of info about the pigeon show and once I get that, I'll post back here again with the link to the club website catalog page! I can't wait for the show. We are also in a new building this year, we will be in the Amy Countryman building at the Lancaster Event Center. Its the building just east of Pavillion 1 where the show has been in the past. There are also other events going on at the LEC, including a antique/flea market and a craft show, so plenty to check out for those that want to have more to do!

We've had a late addition to the show that came in after the catalog was finished. We also will be having a Wyandotte Breeders of America State meet as well. As soon as I get the paperwork in, I will post further info on the club website at www.nestatepoultryshow.com.
Just wanted to thank you for getting this up. I cannot wait to show! Even if I don't place or my birds aren't that great :)

Back
Top Bottom