Need advice/help/experiences,Pekin female cough/voice changes now

UPDATE....Pebbles appears to be alot better so far after 4 doses of Bayril.
smile.png
but.......she coughs alot still..not as often as before tho, it has seemed to slow down a bit...Her breathing is better,she doesnt sound like there's fluid in her lungs anymore. The vet only gave me 5 days of bayril, Can I continue it longer? I did order some over the weekend since its alot cheaper then thru the vet

I forgot to mention that I did see a runny nose,clear liquid. Why wouldn't bayril be helping that?

UPDATE....Pebbles appears to be alot better so far after 4 doses of Bayril.
smile.png
but.......she coughs alot still..not as often as before tho, it has seemed to slow down a bit...Her breathing is better,she doesnt sound like there's fluid in her lungs anymore. The vet only gave me 5 days of bayril, Can I continue it longer? I did order some over the weekend since its alot cheaper then thru the vet

I forgot to mention that I did see a runny nose,clear liquid. Why wouldn't bayril be helping that?
You should consult with your vet about both.

-Kathy

Pebbles is on the left! Her buddy is rosie.. pebbles been feeling alot better since we started bayril.no more wheezes. Still coughs but a lot better then before

They are making a mess for mommy to clean up LOL.. this the first time i seen them get all the way in their water dish.

Pebbles is on the left! Her buddy is rosie.. pebbles been feeling alot better since we started bayril.no more wheezes. Still coughs but a lot better then before

Can you see the lil bit underneath pebbles belly thats hanging? That was from her losing weight.. its not as bad as a wk ago so shes putting some weight back on

Ok so I just received the 10% Bayril today in the mail. I need to know the dosage for her at 5.5 pounds. I had the 2.27% from the vet office and had to give 1ml.. I didnt order more from them since it was alot cheaper online.

Back
Top Bottom