need an addictive non electronic game

Sore Thumb Suburbanite

Songster
8 Years
Apr 26, 2011
orange county
Hey, I am looking for a Christmas gift/stocking stuffer for my husband who is addicted to playing games...on his phone. We take 2 nights off a week from electronics now because all the computers, Tv, cell phones, tablets and mp3 players can get a little all absorbing.

I wanted to know if anyone knew of a small non electronic one person game or puzzle that might pique my husband's interest for those off electronics nights.

I love word finds and boggle and such, but he needs something like tetris in 3 d that is exciting for him. He grew up with lots of video games so he is pretty sensory overloaded and needs something stimulating.

Any ideas?

huh all my favorite games take more than one person... get a duck, ducks are the solution to every problem :D for more than one person, apples to apples is a three+ person game, and it's tons of fun. clue is a 2+ person game, and i love that one too... a good book is never a bad idea...*shrug* maybe a crossword puzzle? i myself love art, just a plain peice o' paper and some colored pencils and i'm set. ((that would be a piece of my art in my avvie))

Yeah, those all work for me...I draw too. I love remodeling my house on paper. My husband is a slow reader and falls asleep during games that aren't super demanding....aka scrabble which I adore. I just need something very entertaining forhim to be interested in. He is a little ADD

Back
Top Bottom