Need everyone to send positive hatching vibes to nz .........

loupan

Chirping
8 Years
Nov 24, 2011
newzealand
Hi all need as many positive hatching vibes sent to these polish eggs there are shipped eggs
fl.gif
im doing everything you all advise had such a disaster on my first hatch
hit.gif
got to get it right this time
polisheggs001.jpg

My very most bestest and favoritest chickens are the Polish! Annie-Belle and I are sending the strongest hatching vibes ever. Everything looks good in there so far. Annie-Belle is a silkie-Polish cross.
93695_img_1722.jpg

Oh my gosh annie-bele is absolutly gorgeous silkie/polish cross my god that would be my dream chook i have 2 silkie babies at the min 3 weeks old scooter and honeydew and i was googling chicken breeds and came across the polish chickens they are soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo cute realy realy hope theses hatch
fl.gif
are they friendly chickens all mine are so tame becouse of being hand reared
love.gif

Oh my word they are jus gorgeous
love.gif
arrrrrrrrrrr im so excited finding it so hard to sit on my hands and wait till day 10 to see if anything is happening
fl.gif
i realy realy hope i have got it right this time
jumpy.gif

Hey buy some fools gold and place it around the incubator. I am not crazy it works! It is why I got my two chicks now!! Good luck and merry Christmas (it is never too early to say that!!)

my temps is averaging 100-101f and keeping humidity around 40-45% becouse a couple are pourous hope thats right im new to this
hu.gif

And no its never to early HAPPY CHRISTMAS EVERYONE
love.gif

Back
Top Bottom