Need help identifying this breed

Pics
Yes I paid for a pullet and was told both prior to me travelling to pick her up and once I got there that she was 100% definitely a girl...
Did you discuss the event of what would happen if it turned out to be a cockerel? I would just tentatively touch base.

With the exception of two people I think, the best sexers on this forum have all said cockerel. Feel free to dig through our track records. Just don't like it when someone pays for a pullet and gets a cockerel. Especially when they can't keep one.

Yes I paid for a pullet and was told both prior to me travelling to pick her up and once I got there that she was 100% definitely a girl...
I even said to the seller... now it’s definitely a girl isn’t coz I can’t have roos where I live in town and I would hate to raise her and get attached to her just for her to turn out to be a roo... and the lady/girl said “she’s definitely a girl dad has sexed them and these ones in this pen are all 100% girls” ”the boys are further up the yard in a different pen”

I even said to the seller... now it’s definitely a girl isn’t coz I can’t have roos where I live in town and I would hate to raise her and get attached to her just for her to turn out to be a roo... and the lady/girl said “she’s definitely a girl dad has sexed them and these ones in this pen are all 100% girls” ”the boys are further up the yard in a different pen”
I don't think dad knew what he was doing. Just like they didn't know what breed it was or what age it was.

Back
Top Bottom