1. If this is your first time on BYC, we suggest you start with one of these three options:
    Raising Chickens Chicken Coops Join BYC
    If you're already a member of our community, click here to login & click here to learn what's new!

need help posting pic

Discussion in 'BYC Website & Forum Feedback & Announcements' started by Achickenwrangler#1, Aug 28, 2011.

1. Achickenwrangler#1

Achickenwrangler#1 Chillin' With My Peeps

Aug 7, 2011
    west virginia
    I've spent the better part of myday searching questions and links to upload a photo and although I'm almost there, somethings missing..even my husband tried and if he can't post it something is wrong.
    Here's what I got, the photo is on my page, in a thumbnail and image size...I have managed to find the upload page, and something called image code? although there is no actual code or number or anything (which is what I use to e mail photos-by adding that number) the problem seems to be when I copy the picture there is no where to paste it....how to paste it to the site
    If I am not at status to post a pic, why doesn't it tell me? I'd appreciate some help with this please...really it shouldn't be this difficult

2. bald k9

bald k9 Chillin' With My Peeps

Sep 5, 2009
    Rural Edwardsville
    if you have uploaded your pics to BYC then open up the upload page and select the pic you want by copying the bottom link thing then just paste it to the page you are typing on!

3. Achickenwrangler#1

Achickenwrangler#1 Chillin' With My Peeps

Aug 7, 2011
    west virginia
    It worked it finally worked:ya
    only, i had to reopen the page, and then paste it, thank you for the plain english help~!

4. bald k9

bald k9 Chillin' With My Peeps

Sep 5, 2009
    Rural Edwardsville
    your very welcome

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by