Need Help... They're Trying To Take My Birds...

Quote:
JJ remind me to never be a neighbor that makes you mad
wink.png

I think that your area laws will come down to it but I know a neighbor here that had chickens. Their neighbor had small dogs who liked to bark at the chickens and started getting complaints about the barking. The people with the dog complained the hens were to loud and he lost all of his birds only cause the dog people wanted their dog not to bark. All it took was the neighbors complaint that the hens were too loud.

I'm not that bad. The only thing I've done lately is build a wall between the neighbor's yard and the field. They were draining water into the garden. Oh, and I did borrow that little old guinea.
smile.png
Yeah, and put the coon hides on the building facing the other neighbor's house cause their pet cat kept jumpin at some birds.

Last edited:
Yeah, you're right... I don't have patience with neighbors. When they told my grandpa that he had to go trim his trees back I got really mad. He had just gotten out of the hospital from a stroke. So I went up in the field and took it down with a come a long and his truck. Then they got mad cause there was no more shade. Now that I think of it why the heck didn't I just pull it with the truck instead of crancking that come a long?
hmm.png

Quote:
There's a descrete club of those kind around these parts. You mess with my livestock and I find out who you are, shame on you....
old.gif
smack.gif

Man Randall, I smell what your step'in in... It just drives me nuts when someone moves or dies before I figure we're even!!! Bill

Quote:
There's a descrete club of those kind around these parts. You mess with my livestock and I find out who you are, shame on you....
old.gif
smack.gif

Man Randall, I smell what your step'in in... It just drives me nuts when someone moves or dies before I figure we're even!!! Bill

hey Bill, I don't owe you anything do I? Randall? just want to make sure...

I recently bought the neighbor behind us a 12 pack, bottles, brought it by, told them to holler at me before they holler'd at me. I think we are good.

Back
Top Bottom