Need help with Nature's hatchery

If you contact your credit card company they will follow up and issue a refund to you and then claim it from them. We bought some chairs from a company that went out of business and our credit card co refunded the money in a very short period of time.

Good luck

I've got a friend that lives in Naperville, IL and he can drive by the place and see what's going on if someone can provide the address of the place.

Well I did some digging and after about a half hour of searching online I came up with this address
I found this address on chicagopublicnotice.com. It says the owners name is Magaret O'Neill

10413 S 248th Ave
Naperville, IL 60564

I bought a drake off a lady that said she would not buy from them. She ordered duckling and it too 6 months the wrong ducks and they were about 3 months old when she got them instead of day olds. She had to threaten with a lawyer to get the ducks they wouldnt refund said it wasnt their policy. She also said the ducks were not very good quality even for hatchery ducks. So i have never ordered from them glad now I didnt. Sound like they took the money and ran. Sorry about this hope you can get things squared away.Now a days 56.00 is alot of money.

Quote:
I second this. I've only had to enter a dispute with my credit card company once but was pleasantly surprised by how easy it was and how fast they acted. I got my refund in only a few days. However there is a limited period of time in which you can dispute. I can't remember if it is 30, 60 or 90 days. It sounds like its been more than 60 days since they charged your card already? I would contact the cc company today to find out if its still possible to dispute.

I know it's not to alot of people but 56.00 dollars is alot to me. It's strange that they said they wouldn't refund because when they're site was up they had a section on there that said if you were not 100% satisfied they would refund you.

Back
Top Bottom