Need Prayers-Cousin Brutally Murdered, he was so young

hugs.gif
What a dreadful ending to a life.... prayers to you and the family.....

Thanks everyone. We finally got a call from my aunt [his aunt as well] and she said the body was finally released from the morgue and he will have a proper burial soon. They found something very interesting. He was found with $30 on him. So whoever did this to him did not want his money. Also, I had said that his father had died 2 years ago, from his heavy use of heroine, and after his death Joe had nowhere to go so he stayed with another uncle for a month, and then was homeless himself. When I saw him 4 years ago he was very thin, but looked ok. But he started to use meth very heavily after his father died, and scared the whole family with how terrible he looked. He was last seen Friday the 18th by his girlfriend, and was found the next Monday. It just makes me so sad, and it makes me really wish I could have done something to help, to prevent him from going down this road. I don't know what I could have done, I mean what can an under 18 girl who lives 300 miles away who has never been homeless and hasn't tried or knows like anything about drugs do anything to help a 25 year old homeless drugee of a cousin whom she hasn't seen in 4 years?
Ashlyn

Ashlyn- Know in your heart that theres nothing you could have done to change the outcome of your cousins life! We all have difficulties in our lives and obstacles to overcome!Some people are stronger willed and can change their own lives by the decisions they make! Drug addictions are very hard to overcome and the lifestyles these users face are sometimes uncontrollable! I too have cousins whom I have lost touch with and their father (my deceased Uncle) would cringe if he knew the roads his children have taken in life....just try to be a shining example to all who come after you of how to live a full and productive lifestlye!Dont blame yourself for the sins of others! Mourn the loss of the loved ones and remember the good times before his life choices changed him!

Back
Top Bottom