Need some home remedies

Yay Chicks! :

I would recommend that before you start collecting home remedies (which I have nothing against, per se) that you return to the doctor and strongly request an xray. It could be pneumonia or something else. Whatever it is, it's nothing to mess around with from your description.

Please take care.

X1000​

I have always had luck with finding tratment options at healthy.net:
http://www.healthy.net/Disease/Bronchitis/42

I like the Janet Zand articles from Smart Medicine for a healthier child. There is an adult verson,but none are online so you just up the dosage.

http://www.healthy.net/Author/Janet_Zand_LAc_OMD/623

Last year my kids each had the flu.A week after recovery ds developed pnuemonia and dd developed bronchitis. I had to take ds to the ER(sunday am) cuz he said he could not breath week.X-ray showed fluid on the lungs.

If you are all sick off and on, I would wipe the house down with either bleach, or rubbing alcohol. I mean re-rinse all the dishes in your house in a strong beach solution, and wipe down everything else including light switches and the computer keyboard with rubbing alcohol. It sounds like you all are playing pass the germ with each other. If you kids are in public school they can pick up just about anything. My daughter was always sick when she was in public school, and when we homeschooled we were never sick. But you need to wipe down anything that can be touched.
I hope you fell better soon.
hugs.gif

I am well enough now that I can finally do some cleaning and disinfecting. My 2 littles still have a tiny bit of a wet cough now and then. We have allergies going too so its hard getting over a cold when your allergies keep making you more congested. I ended up not continuing the second antibiotic they gave. I had a bit of a rough road on day one with it and it was causing me to lose so many fluids I was getting dehydrated. We took a sleep a ton approach and amazingly the next day I felt tons better. Doctor is pleased. now just dumping probiotics into me trying to heal my tummy from all those meds.

Back
Top Bottom