need to vent....depressed or peed off dont know which one....both

Discussion in 'Hobbies' started by Queen Scoot, Jul 8, 2008.

1. Queen Scoot

Queen Scoot Crochet Chieftess

May 27, 2008
    HOOKERVILLE!!!
    ok i make handmade stuff to sell to help supplement my hubbys income...well i posted a bunch of stuff that i had made on craigslist( some of the same stuff i have posted on here) well i get this email sayng my things are trash and no one in their right mind would buy them.....that they look like crap and so on..... i was hurt because these things took up alot of my time!!!
    i guess people have no respect or just dont care....

2. 1acrefarm

1acrefarm Chillin' With My Peeps

Nov 3, 2007
    Georgia
    I know it is hard not to but try not to let some worthless bozo get you down. It is not worth it.

3. d.k

d.k red-headed stepchild

* Hey, I think the folks who invented velcro and silly putty got much the same response at times. Send em and e-mail back with your thumb up your nose or a lipstick imprint on the back of your shorts OR BOTH and forget it.

4. joebryant

joebryant Overrun With Chickens

Quote:WELL SAID!

5. chicks rule

chicks rule Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 10, 2007
    SW MO
    So what do you make? Can you post a link here, I would love to look at your stuff. We are almost neighbors, I am near Pineville, MO just across the state line. [​IMG]

Some of the women here have Esty stores, you might ask them about starting one of those?

Last edited: Jul 8, 2008
  6. rooster-red

rooster-red Here comes the Rooster

Jun 10, 2007
    Douglasville GA
    Quote:Your emailer was a troll. they do this because they have no life and they make themselves feel better by making someone else feel bad.

Ignore them and they crawl back under a rock.

7. Queen Scoot

Queen Scoot Crochet Chieftess

May 27, 2008
    HOOKERVILLE!!!
    sure i can post pics...heres a few things....
    i have others just havent taken pics yet....
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

8. tygab

tygab Chillin' With My Peeps

Mar 14, 2008
    MA/NH border
    those look real nice to me! I'm trying to learn to knit so that's impressive to me! I only wish I could make such nice things.

9. masschix

masschix Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 28, 2008
    Central Massachusetts
    NICE WORK!!!! I would love to learn to knit (or is it crochet?).

I too make home crafts (mostly the primitive stuff) to help supplement our household income. Don't let that fool get you down....they probably have no talent and are jealous!

10. goatkeepers

goatkeepers Chillin' With My Peeps

Mar 31, 2008
    Mooresville, NC
    Oh my gosh, the little booties and the hat are sooo adorable!! If I had a kid already, I'd get those.

I don't even know what to say. I craigslist a lot (actually we just had two guys come and buy a chipper we had for sale, not an hour ago [​IMG] ) and there's some plain idiots out there!! Pay them no mind. You have a wonderful talent and I think it's great you are trying to supplement your income with it! [​IMG] Way to go!! [​IMG]

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by