need to vent....depressed or peed off dont know which one....both

Quote:
SO true, by the way!! They want a reaction, thats how they make their lives "count"
roll.png
Sad, sad excuse for a human being.

I love that throw. I wish I could knit/crochet.
Don't laugh...well, ok go ahead, you probably won't be able to help yourself.....but at one point, I learned how to knit dishclothes because my mom liked using them. I finally got to the point where I could make one in eight, yes eight, hours. At least that was better than my first which took about thirty hours!
roll.png

thanks y'all you sure know how to make someone feel better!!! if ya see anything ya want let me know lol

Last edited by a moderator:
Slow typist that I am, about five posts went up.
-masschix, I'm glad I'm not the only one that wasn't sure which it was!

I knew you couldn't help but laugh.
big_smile.png

Last edited:
those are very nice,
And i'm an expert I used to work at Jo-Anne Fabrics.
Have you thought about pot holders , my favorite potholders are the ones my MIL crocheted for me. I knit don't crochet.
She just sews 2 of the dishcloths together, very thick perfect for picking up hot pans.
I've never been on craigslist but I think I might just have a look around
What's the idiots name that said those obviously jealous induced things to you?Just in case I run into her/him.

Sadly there's no shortage of petty little people with nothing better to do. Try to remember that it's their problem, not yours. Easier said than done some days, for sure...

Nice handiwork, by the way...I never have the patience to knit more than a scarf!

Back
Top Bottom