Need to vent for a moment here

Heckel's Hens :

Awww...men can be such dummies ometimes! Good thing we love them anyways, right?

I think the most annoying thing my DH ever said to me, whilst pregnant, was, "UM...that baby sure is kicking me a lot laying next to you. I think I'll just roll over so I can get some sleep." Hmmm...REALLY? Wish I had that luxury.....stinker.
wink.png

My hubby said that to me when I was pregnant with my daughter. He was asking ME to tell that baby to quit kicking him! No deal, I'm awake, you're awake so bear it!
big_smile.png

thanks guys! you cheered me up last night although I was to retarded to find harley in labor. Turns out the stupid head got home at 11:15pm!!!!! after he said at 730 that he would finish his beer and go.

He apologized up and down and even said how nice I was being about it, I was too tired to be really angry and just can't waste any more energy than I need to. Now, I have been at work all day (so has he) and I wonder what I mind find when I get home seeing as how it's valentines day
big_smile.png

atleast he is not the type to do this sort of thing, infact never in 13 years until last night. He pretty much punished himself and went to bed without dinner cause he didn't know what I had made and where I put it.
tongue.png

anyhow, I appreciate ya'll listening to my gripe

**edited for language**

Last edited by a moderator:

Back
Top Bottom