need your thoughts& prayers,

sundance

Songster
12 Years
My youngest son leaves this week for a tour in the middle east. i know that there must be a lot of mothers (and dads) out there who know just what i am going thru at this time. So would appreciate a simple thought or prayer for him and all our other military persons serving to help us keep our country safe,
sad.png

Mother to 12RIRs, 1 Pitt bull, 1 poodle mix,1adorable yorkie,1 crabby grey cat, and babysitting 1 great Dane. Also, l (to me) perfect dh of 54 years.

Most definitely, he will be in our prayers. If you don't mind giving his name, he will be added to our prayer lists.

And PLEASE.... give him a big hug and kiss from the Petrie family and tell him how much we appreciate and honor him for defending us and his country.

My thoughts and prayers are with all service people and their families. We are blessed in that my DH's brother is stateside and will be now until he retires (countdown is on).
smile.png

His name is David Bruce, and he has a wife and 3 children. He is stationed in Colorado Springs at the moment, Don't know where will go when he returns stateside, probably Vandenberg. This is our youngest child and has always been mamas baby, or so my other 3 kids say, I'm in tennessee so I won't get to see him before he leaves, but at least we will have e mail.and THANKS FOR YOUR PRAYERS. marrie

My brother in law goes every couple of years. Its always stressfull for our family. My sister does pretty well, but its never easy. He's been a part of our family for 15 years and hes only 31, so he's about as close to being blood family as in laws get. The kids take it the hardest though.

Politics aside, God bless him for serving his country and I genuinely hope he comes back in good time and in good health.

Quote:
Ditto! I'll be keeping David in my prayers and good thoughts.
My family's thanks to him.
My daughter did two tours. Is home and out of the service now.
It's true still, our freedom isn't free.

Back
Top Bottom