need your thoughts& prayers,

Discussion in 'Random Ramblings' started by sundance, Dec 29, 2007.

1. My youngest son leaves this week for a tour in the middle east. i know that there must be a lot of mothers (and dads) out there who know just what i am going thru at this time. So would appreciate a simple thought or prayer for him and all our other military persons serving to help us keep our country safe,[​IMG]

Mother to 12RIRs, 1 Pitt bull, 1 poodle mix,1adorable yorkie,1 crabby grey cat, and babysitting 1 great Dane. Also, l (to me) perfect dh of 54 years.

2. jeaucamom

jeaucamom Chillin' With My Peeps

Oct 1, 2007
    Ophir, CA
    Most definitely, he will be in our prayers. If you don't mind giving his name, he will be added to our prayer lists.

And PLEASE.... give him a big hug and kiss from the Petrie family and tell him how much we appreciate and honor him for defending us and his country.

3. Farmer Kitty

Farmer Kitty Flock Mistress

Sep 18, 2007
    Wisconsin
    My thoughts and prayers are with all service people and their families. We are blessed in that my DH's brother is stateside and will be now until he retires (countdown is on).
    [​IMG]

4. nccountrygirl

nccountrygirl Chillin' With My Peeps

Jul 31, 2007
    Sanford N.C.
    Our thoughts and prayers for your family and son. Tell him how much we appreciate him. Laura

5. jackiedon

jackiedon Chillin' With My Peeps

Jun 4, 2007
    Central Arkansas
    You will be in our thoughts and prayers.

Tell him we appreciate his willingness to be in the armed forces to help protect us.

[​IMG]

jackie

6. His name is David Bruce, and he has a wife and 3 children. He is stationed in Colorado Springs at the moment, Don't know where will go when he returns stateside, probably Vandenberg. This is our youngest child and has always been mamas baby, or so my other 3 kids say, I'm in tennessee so I won't get to see him before he leaves, but at least we will have e mail.and THANKS FOR YOUR PRAYERS. marrie

7. cockadoodlemom

cockadoodlemom Chillin' With My Peeps

Feb 25, 2007
    Texas
    Just prayed for David, 3 children, wife and yall. Will continue to keep yall in my prayers.

8. dbjay417

dbjay417 Chillin' With My Peeps

Dec 14, 2007
    My brother in law goes every couple of years. Its always stressfull for our family. My sister does pretty well, but its never easy. He's been a part of our family for 15 years and hes only 31, so he's about as close to being blood family as in laws get. The kids take it the hardest though.

Politics aside, God bless him for serving his country and I genuinely hope he comes back in good time and in good health.

9. SpottedCrow

SpottedCrow Flock Goddess

Hugs, prayers and blessings for a safe return.

I may not support the war, but I support our troops.

10. gritsar

gritsar Cows, Chooks & Impys - OH MY!

Nov 9, 2007
    SW Arkansas
    Quote:Ditto! I'll be keeping David in my prayers and good thoughts.
    My family's thanks to him.
    My daughter did two tours. Is home and out of the service now.
    It's true still, our freedom isn't free.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by