need your thoughts& prayers,

You and you family have our prayers. Being retired AF wife, I know what you are going through, and the kids as well. Long line of military in our family. Its tough, but they sure make us all proud! PLEASE give him a big old hug from the Cox Family...and tell him...there are angels on his shoulder...just listen!

My DH was in the Marine Corps for almost 9 years, his last 5 1/2 were the first 5 1/2 we were married.
Although there was no War going on then (he had just come back from the first Gulf War when his mom set us up),
the few weeks here and there that we were apart for some sort of training was horrible.
I can sympathize with you and this ordeal, but I am glad to say that I never had to endure a War Time Separation.

You and your family will be in my prayers.

clap.gif
Be sure to tell him how proud we are of him and serving........I know how it is to watch your baby go.....although mine is not yet called to tour.......he will be.......I will put David and his family on my prayer list for sure........... stay strong.... Lots of us have loved ones in the military and are here to help support you in any way we can
hugs.gif

Back
Top Bottom