Neighbors Dog Massacred My flock

Pics
My neighbors dogs crossed the road ,walked 400-500 feet up the highway (in the opposite direction) before entering the woods and sneaked back to my house where the coop stands.Predators are much smarter than we give them credit for.

This is the run...the day of, correct?
I'm guessing this was taken just after the clean up but before you dismantled the dog damaged run?

Screenshot_20220606-153653.png

Are you sure a mink or something small didn't get in?

I know exactly what killed my chickens why do you keep harassing me? I'm not Freaking stupid or a liar.
I'm not sure who you're speaking to but I'm not harassing you. You're the one that started a public thread...I'm just asking questions.

I know exactly what killed my chickens why do you keep harassing me? I'm not Freaking stupid or a liar.
I think people are just finding it weird you won’t show any evidence - especially when they notice things that don’t add up. Seems like if you had it, you’d show it.
They just want to trust you, after having gotten involved in this thread and helping you.
I’m very sorry for the loss of your birds. Hope you can find some peace when the fee is paid.

I think people are just finding it weird you won’t show any evidence - especially when they notice things that don’t add up. Seems like if you had it, you’d show it.
They just want to trust you, after having gotten involved in this thread and helping you.
I’m very sorry for the loss of your birds. Hope you can find some peace when the fee is paid.
Here is this enough "evidence"
Does this SATISFY you!?!??!?

Attachments

• 20220528_121924.jpg
    20220528_121924.jpg
    1.4 MB · Views: 7
Thank you for showing us. I believed you. Others have dealt with liars trying to get attention. We have no way of knowing. I am truly sorry that you lost almost all your birds. Go love on the ones you have left. Im sure they would enjoy it.

Back
Top Bottom