Nevadans?

Awwww MAN! I never get to play with the cool kids anymore! *aka I couldn't get it to load. It said "error occurred, try again later.* :(

How is everines hatching going? I sent my first eggs with some of Juliet's and more to come so let the bantam slw hatching begin..!!!!

/content/type/61/id/5619174/width/200/height/400[/IMG]

Okay, I tried to upload those with my phone. I was semi successful. First one it the blue. Second is the eggs from yesterday. Third and fourth are of the wheaten.

Is that your new car in your avatar LaceyNoelle? I really like those Pontiacs - I always thought the taillights looked so cool!

ETA: I think Tyler was asking LaceyBlues what part of town (=Fallon) she is in.
Eeehhhww. That makes more sense. Yes! That's my baby!! A 2001 Pontiac Grand Prix GTP with a 3800 supercharged series II engine. I love that thing. You remember about my car obsession, right Ron?
OK all you chicken folk should appreciate this one!

ETA: For some reason, it won't embed the video.
somad.gif
So here's a conventional link:

The Magic Easter Chick
I want one!! That lady was funny, "Ahhh, I love her!!" It could be one of us.

Is that your new car in your avatar LaceyNoelle? I really like those Pontiacs - I always thought the taillights looked so cool!

ETA: I think Tyler was asking LaceyBlues what part of town (=Fallon) she is in.

Not to be really picky or anything like that but there is an "oh so slight" difference between laceynoelle and I. I am Lacy (no "e) Blues. I'm pretty sure Tyler was talking to laceynoelle though. Thanks anyway Ron.
big_smile.png

OK all you chicken folk should appreciate this one!

ETA: For some reason, it won't embed the video.
somad.gif
So here's a conventional link:

The Magic Easter Chick

lau.gif
I love how so many people believed him!!! (And I thought people were gullible when they asked, "So how do you know your eggs aren't fertile?" and I said, "Because I don't have a rooster." And they replied, "But how do you REALLY know?")

Back
Top Bottom