Nevadans?

Aww, Samson looks like he's settled right in!

Hey Aubrey are you going to have her breed the female before you get her?

Genny, everyone missed you at the BBQ!

Speaking of the BBQ - I only took 4 pictures and none of them will win me any awards.
roll.png
But, here goes!

José (Elizabeth's husband), Elizabeth and their two children, Sheryl, and Sunny.

58980_dscn1768.jpg

Sheryl, Sunny, Mark (hiding), and Aubrey.

58980_dscn1769.jpg

Lol well at least we all look like we like each other, haha.

No Ron, I actually chose a kid that was born in April instead of the preggo doe, so I will have to breed her at some point
hmm.png
oh well!

Quote:
clap.gif
Thank you! He's really skinny though, even for a young dog. I'm going to go on-line and research the best way to put pounds on a pup.

Quote:
clap.gif
Thank you! He's really skinny though, even for a young dog. I'm going to go on-line and research the best way to put pounds on a pup.

On a puppy that size I would let him get old

We did have a good time and there was only 1 other group there so it was very nice and not crowded, except for us of course! LOL

Great on the goats Aubrey - Have fun with them.

Bella only lasted a couple of hours outside today free ranging until she decided to pounce on Sundae because I was petting her and Bella didn't like it I guess. It's like she tries to mount them or something but Sundae ran so fast it wasn't funny and I grabbed Bella and told her it was off to jail again. One thing is for sure, it's very nice the rest of the flock can actually all roost and their isn't any fighting anymore. The Wyandottes love roosting again, it's been so long I though perhaps they might have forgotten.

Anyways, perhaps we should plan another get-together again at another park unless Bartley is okay with all again since it's such an empty place there, I was thinking something in September before we get the weather change?

Sunny, you can try out your smoker again and I can try out my grill again?

I think we all really meld together yesterday, it reminds me of my work and how we are so different and yet we have a ton of fun!

Quote:
I think that sounds like a good idea.
Are we wanting to do a potluck at the APA show in November?

I don't think that would be a good idea for this event but if everyone who's going wants to do something then I'm all for it but I don't think we would have a lot of room and we do want to promote BYC as well. How are you doing with a letter for it? I wish I could write well but I really don't, I make tons of mistakes and people must proof read what I write because I can't proof read my own but I'm good at proof reading others.

Back
Top Bottom