Nevadans?

This is a really basic pattern I found on Pinterest. I was thinking of following this pretty closely, with either a blue theme or a dark purple one. It's not really a patchwork type thing, or at least I don't think it is. If you happen to get a lot of fabric, I would love to have some if there's enough and you and Sahara are fine with it. I think I'm probably going to have to buy some. My aunt gave me some, but I don't have enough of one color scheme to make a whole quit. That's a good price then?

I don't think you're going to find it that much cheaper. You could try Mill End Fabrics. All my seamstress friends swear by that place for good, cheap fabric. The client who said she's giving the the fabric is due next Friday, so after that I'll let you know how much I get and maybe you can come pick some out.

I quilt Lacey but they are scenery/story quilts. That pattern looks like a great choice. :) I love quilting. Good luck!

Congrats on the Grand Canyon trip FC! I love it there and never get tired of the gorgeous views.

Last edited:
Happy Easter everyone!

I love the picture of the babies and eggs in the basket, Missy. It is a perfect Easter picture!

Here's Alex. I was told he was tort or broken tort. Not exactly sure on the genetics, since another that I got from the same guy had some flemish giant in him. He's supposed to be primarily New Zealand.

Miss Chin, my chinchilla satin doe...

Grumpy, my blue satin buck...

And the babies Alex threw with Sue, my broken black. They're going to be 12 weeks in another couple weeks, but I'm going to wait a week to butcher out of respect for my vegetarian friend who's coming to visit.

Back
Top Bottom