Nevadans?

Hi all!

Welcome to all the new people!!! It's so great to see so many new folks here!

It's been ages since I've been on and I have a gazillion posts and PMs to catch up on but hopefully, sometime soon, I'll get all caught up. Soooo busy and still have to drive into signal range to get service but I miss y'all! Hope everyone is doing well. See a bunch of ya on Saturday. Til then...
hugs.gif

Um, well since you asked... I'm pretty sure that mentioning the name of your blog is not considered kosher here on BYC. You'd have to pm a mod to check though. I've done that with my own posts. Just click on the red flag at the bottom left of your post and ask your question when the dialog box comes up.

HEY! Ron! I haven't been on here for 4 weeks and the first post I read is your crack about my attachment disorder!
tongue.gif

I only have 9 dogs, that's not so bad! Is it?
hide.gif
You guys are fine with me having 60+ chickens though aren't cha?

If that's the only problem, I'll just remove the name of the blog. Done! If anyone's interested, just PM me and let me know. If the post is still a problem, I won't be offended if I need to take it down.

Hey guys I have some BINs on the 24hr thread and a ton of eggs to unload. HELP!!!! Go check them out!!

Hey Sunny!! I almost sent you a text to check on you! Glad to see you on here.

Um, well since you asked... I'm pretty sure that mentioning the name of your blog is not considered kosher here on BYC. You'd have to pm a mod to check though. I've done that with my own posts. Just click on the red flag at the bottom left of your post and ask your question when the dialog box comes up.

HEY! Ron! I haven't been on here for 4 weeks and the first post I read is your crack about my attachment disorder!
tongue.gif

hide.gif

Oh no, you're fine!
lau.gif

Of course - that's totally normal here!

BTW here's the newest babies. Just hatched. FBCMs, Lav AMs and Silver Phoenix

So cute - you're really making me want some Lavenders!

Missy, your puppy is adorable!

The way things have been going I figured we could watch all of them grow up at Sunny's house! What do they call that? Attachment disorder?
lol.png
gig.gif

Bella has a new boyfriend who joined her on the ranch. Bella is so happy out in Washoe Valley, I'm so thankful for her and the time she let me have her.
so glad she's got a great home.
Hello everybody!
frow.gif

I'm brand new to chickens (as in last Friday!) and I'm also located in Nevada! I'm currently in a small town a few hours north of Vegas. I'm excited to hear from other Nevadans!

I'm looking forward to keeping up with this thread!

steny
welcome! this is a great group.
hide.gif
really no need to count how many animals any of us have, is there? I would be so out of control if I lived in the country.
BTW here's the newest babies. Just hatched. FBCMs, Lav AMs and Silver Phoenix
I love the lav chicks too. Sadly as of tomorrow evening, I won't have any lavender hens any more
sad.png
. Some day maybe I will have some again. That lavender hen you have is really gorgeous.
So cute - you're really making me want some Lavenders!
come on, Ron! You know you need some lavenders!
wink.png

Back
Top Bottom