Nevadans?

My brother lives in Apple Valley (?) I talked to them the other night and they're looking to get chickens. She told me she has several neighbors with them. Maybe, if you're interested, I can put you in touch with them and y'all can work something out? If you're interested, just send me a PM and we'll work on it.

Apple Valley is up the mesa from us. Very close. I will PM you! Thanks :)

Elizabeth I have heard of hens that try to crow sometimes. I don't know why or how to stop it but I know I've read about that on this site. BTW your kids look adorable! Did they pick out the themes?

yes, they chose what they wanted. the balloon swords are still around the house. Laila got a sword later after the picture was taken.

Well, I'm stumped by this he/she. my husband heard crowing this morning but later she sounded like she was doing the egg song this morning--just like a hen. I'll have to see how this pans out.

yes, they chose what they wanted.  the balloon swords are still around the house.  Laila got a sword later after the picture was taken. 

Well, I'm stumped by this he/she. my husband heard crowing this morning but later she sounded like she was doing the egg song this morning--just like a hen.  I'll have to see how this pans out.  

Funny because this morning my hen started to crow and she is 3 years old.

Some fun wedding photos of Markie and I!

I love the retro themed wedding! All of the dresses are fab!

In slightly more chicken related news, I have a coop full of chaos. None of my girls are laying, and I have four that have played previously. They are not obviously broody, they all act healthy and happy, but not one egg!

As well, I think I have an extra late-blooming rooster. At least he's pretty. Pictures below:

And another: ( he literally JUST got those long legs and cool tail feathers)

And I got his brother a while back from TheNewMrsEvans, hoping they can grow up peacefully together. He's the pure white in the back!

Now just uploading pics: the lavender and black I got from chicharomarinda. I have a purple chicken!

Sometimes I get jealous of you guys with game cameras. Today my girls mostly cooperated, though!

Back
Top Bottom