*~never fail Yorkshire puddings recipe and pics FROM A YORKSHIRE MAN!!

Your Yorkshire puddings were brilliant. Made me quite ashamed of buying 'Aunt Bessie's!' (Shhhh... the others don't know). And this from a girl with Yorkshire roots!! Must do better!

Hi - am I reading the original recipe right - these are cooked for 30mins? Just seems much longer than I was expecting. Any answers today would be appreciated as I want to have a go at these tomorrow for Christmas dinner. Thanks all!

Hi - am I reading the original recipe right - these are cooked for 30mins? Just seems much longer than I was expecting. Any answers today would be appreciated as I want to have a go at these tomorrow for Christmas dinner. Thanks all!
Yup, you are right. Just keep an eye on them to make sure they don't burn.

So I gave these a go... But I don't think I had my pans quite hot enough, I also only have muffin tins. And I think I may have needed to let them cook longer.
They weren't as dark and lovely as yours. And kinda went flat after I took them out of the pans and put them on the plate. They were very good tho. I have never made them before but everyone except dh and youngest daughter loved em. Even my 4yr old grandson.. thank you for sharing your recipe. I will definitely be making them again. Hopefully next time they will turn out better...:fl
Ok...pics..I'm almost embarrassed by them compared to yours!:oops:
IMG_20180418_211921.jpg
IMG_20180418_213024.jpg

Back
Top Bottom