New addition - Alsation (German Shepherd)

Kitsune

Songster
12 Years
Feb 2, 2007
Manchester - England
Well I decided to help out a friend and take her dog for a couple of days while she sorted out issues with her fiance.. she came round tonight and dropped the bombshell, she doesn't want him back, in a choice between man and dog the dog once again looses out.. I hate this.. she has had him for just 2 weeks.

He is a wonderful dog, barks at noises outside but I've started ameichan bonding with him and it's looking promising. I can't keep him though, much as I wish so hard that I could... he's 14 months old, I'm away for 3 weeks on the 26th March, my mum is disabled, no way she can cope with him...

he is now on his 4th home, it's not surprising he's maladjusted... I wish there was more I could do for him.. I'm taking him to a friend of mines in a couple of weeks, spending the weekend down there with him, if things work well I could come back without him.

I just feel so dissapointed.

Here's a couple of pics of him.

Max006.jpg

Max002.jpg

Last edited:
If you weren't quite so far away I'd take him in a heartbeat! I miss my Aveia. She was longhaired, German bred, GSD. My best constant buddy, even in the house, for 12 years.

What a cutie! I'd take him in a heartbeat if I could... German Shepards are the BEST!

Here's a pic of our boy Tucker hanging out with (another of my favorite furbabies) Erla my bottle fed house-lamb* a few years back:

tucker-erla.jpg

I hope you can find a good forever home for him. He's only 14 months, so still a baby. With dedication and work, I know he will probably grow to be an awesome companion for someone.

~Lily

* Since Erla quickly grew to be a 60+ lb ewe (but just as cute as ever!), she is no longer a house lamb. She now hangs out with her twin brother Skuggi and the other sheep outside!
smile.png

Choosing a man over a dog, that's a decision that will come back to bite you in the ass ... and not the dog.

Back
Top Bottom