New addition on our 11 month old unfinshed coop

Pics
Weather here was in the mid 60's today so we were able to get both coats of blackjack 57 on the walls and floor. We ran a torpedo heater in between coats and this helped it dry fast. So only a few pics today.

pictures of the back low vent door( I had to dig up water line that I took out last fall dropping a tree)

Closed.................................

And open When I baton I will have a midway open bar installed to just flip up...................

And some pics inside after the 1st coat was put down (pic from lower vent hole)......................

Scott

Nice ...the poo is gonna stand out nicely against that black floor!

I'm just trying to give you a hard time.

I love it all..very colorful!

Great work!

Nice ...the poo is gonna stand out nicely against that black floor!

I'm just trying to give you a hard time.

I love it all..very colorful!

Great work!

Black wouldn't have been my 1st choice but in comes in black and I think silver. By the time we throw in a bunch of straw you don't really see the floor no more. But being its rubber. I don't need to worry about the wood rotting. I had to clean of some old areas where it was applied 1 year ago. I scrubbed off some poo and cardboard. scraped with a putty knife. And did not hurt the floor mopped it up and dried out and it was in as good as shape as the day we painted it. I am gone to use it on the cedar post where I set them in concrete for the run later this year. It will be a different thread

Scott

Black wouldn't have been my 1st choice but in comes in black and I think silver. By the time we throw in a bunch of straw you don't really see the floor no more. But being its rubber. I don't need to worry about the wood rotting. I had to clean of some old areas where it was applied 1 year ago. I scrubbed off some poo and cardboard. scraped with a putty knife. And did not hurt the floor mopped it up and dried out and it was in as good as shape as the day we painted it. I am gone to use it on the cedar post where I set them in concrete for the run later this year. It will be a different thread

Scott

I must admit I am new to this thread...so I haven't yet read it through, but I will.

What is this type of paint called...sounds awesome!

Back
Top Bottom