New babies!

Muffinburgler

Chirping
7 Years
Feb 8, 2012
Watsonville, CA
I just went and picked myself up four little babies, and I'm so excited. Two are breeds I've never had before.

The white is a sizzle (she has six toes on one foot!) the two lil ones are mille fleur d'uccle's, and the black is a blue silkie. They're 5-8 weeks old.

Me and the breeder carefully looked them all over to make sure they're hens, but I'm still worried one or two may be a liar and turn out to be a rooster. If you notice and blaringly obvious rooster traits on these guys, feel free to point them out to me!

From what I understand you can't really tell with Silkies and Sizzles until they lay an egg or start to crow, I have 2 of each and am waiting to find out they are only about 8 weeks old.
I just went and picked myself up four little babies, and I'm so excited. Two are breeds I've never had before. The white is a sizzle (she has six toes on one foot!) the two lil ones are mille fleur d'uccle's, and the black is a blue silkie. They're 5-8 weeks old. Me and the breeder carefully looked them all over to make sure they're hens, but I'm still worried one or two may be a liar and turn out to be a rooster. If you notice and blaringly obvious rooster traits on these guys, feel free to point them out to me!

As long as roosters aren't illegal then I say poo on neighbors. Thankfully I live in the country with only 1 "neighbor", and she has her own chickens. Which one turned out to be a roo? They are very cute in those pictures :) would love to see some updated ones

Back
Top Bottom