New baby in the house! NEW Pictures on page 2!

pipdzipdnreadytogo

Fuzzy Feather Fanatic
Premium Feather Member
12 Years
Jun 9, 2011
Indiana
My Coop
My Coop
My sister's in the hospital. ...Looks like my nephew is arriving a month early.
wink.png

Her blood pressure has been wonky and she's had some swelling in her lower legs, so this morning, they started her labor. I'm at home with my mom, my brother, and my niece Jasmine. Jaz doesn't really know what's going on (she's 2 and a half), but she knew that mommy had a baby in her tummy, and she yells MOM every time a door opens here.

She's at 3cm last I heard. Wish her luck!

Last edited:
Thanks for the good vibes and wishes, folks! He's just arrived!
wee.gif
I don't have the exact time or his weight or anything yet, though.

Alexander Matthew, born at (around) 7:10 EST, 6 pounds 3 ounces. I'm gonna wait until I get an okay from his mom and dad before posting any pics.
Oh, and did I mention that today is my sister's birthday as well? Talk about a birthday gift!

Having spaghetti to celebrate (and also because we missed spaghetti saturday because of the holiday. Don't ask.
wink.png
), even though right now it's just me and my brother at home (Jaz is in bed, too; she'll see her baby brother in the morning).

Quote:
Of course!
big_smile.png
I've just gotten Jazzy to the point where she picks the chickens up gently and carefully puts them back down. She calls them 'shishens' and she knows Betty (my Easter-egger pullet) by name. (Bett's the most cooperative for being picked up. eta: Oh yeah, she's also in my avatar if you wanted to see a pic of her.)

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom