New Brahma Group: Blue Partridge x Partridge, Plus Dark

Pics
Thanks! I'm getting some very unusual colors lately, breeding different splashes - my blue and lavender Brahmas are my favorites!

Wow that girl on the bottom is lovely

She's exactly the shade of blue of my Blue Orp hen, Dusty.

Today's pictures. My DH loves Sebastian. He puts his arm around him every morning and rubs his chest when he goes in to de-poop. Bash stands on the edge of the nest boxes and eats it up. He's a big baby and that's the way I like 'em. Most are not that way, and my requirement is for simple non-aggression, but if they submit to petting now and again, bonus!

She's exactly the shade of blue of my Blue Orp hen, Dusty.

Today's pictures. My DH loves Sebastian. He puts his arm around him every morning and rubs his chest when he goes in to de-poop. Bash stands on the edge of the nest boxes and eats it up. He's a big baby and that's the way I like 'em. Most are not that way, and my requirement is for simple non-aggression, but if they submit to petting now and again, bonus!

Beautiful rooster. How tall is he approx? He looks huge!

Beautiful rooster. How tall is he approx? He looks huge!
Last time I measured, and that was quite some time ago, he was an even 2 ft tall.

He is really filling out beautifully.
Thank you, isn't he? He's so sweet, I just love him. Of course, he will continue to fill out since he's only about 44 weeks old.

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom