New BYC Auction System - Want To Buy A Chicken (Just A Test)

Nifty-Chicken

Administrator
BYC Staff
Premium Feather Member
17 Years
Dec 26, 2006
California - SF East Bay
My Coop
My Coop
We've almost got the new BYC BST system ready for release (as rumored here: https://www.backyardchickens.com/forum/viewtopic.php?id=247615 )

This wonderful new system has been in discussion for a LONG time and we've been working on setting it up and programming it for months. Well, it is almost ready for prime time.
big_smile.png

We are giving our faithful GFMs the first access to play (and test) the new system. It has lots of great features that we'll go into when we do an official announcement.

Please feel free to bid on this test auction. Please only bid in small increments of $1.00 so everyone can have a chance to test it out. You'll receive a PM when you've been outbid!
smile.png

If you have any problems or questions please post them here.

We hope you guys like it!

On the comments part(the link), is that only for when you win the auction?

Nice addition Rob. This should make a lot of people very happy and be a valuable tool to many others.

(I don't have to keep the chicken if I win, do I?)

Last edited:
ya.gif
This is gonna be so cool! Thanks for ALL the hard work you do to keep making things great for us!

I LOVE the confirmation key!!!! Good idea!

My OCD brain just saw I was outbid and ALMOST bid again. It's a test Deb, it's a test.

Last edited:
It only allowed me to make the minimum bid; I tried to make the bid a bit higher, but it wouldnt let me.

Back
Top Bottom