new , candling, these are good?

juangotachicken

Chirping
Mar 4, 2020
hi, here are some candling, I got the picture before of how its suposed to look like

but yeah if u guys wanna tell me if there ok

its 8 eggs, two pics per egg

last pic is therm in light, but I wanteed to do humidifer but , theres too many eggs, I cant fit it in, and to fit a water botle lid with water

Attachments

My2butterflies

Songster
Apr 14, 2020
Minnesota
Do you see movement when you candle?
I see a few “Yorkers”, the clear egg, at least one that might have died as far as what the veins look like. I could be wrong. You should definitely see movement if they are alive.

juangotachicken

Chirping
Mar 4, 2020
I didnt see movement on day 13 it might have been

im not sure what day it is now, 17 18 or 20, so I dont know if I should candle or just lave it till day 25

was stresed to do

My2butterflies

Songster
Apr 14, 2020
Minnesota
I didnt see movement on day 13 it might have been

im not sure what day it is now, 17 18 or 20, so I dont know if I should candle or just lave it till day 25

was stresed to do
I understand, it can be stressful. What kind of eggs are they? Do you remember if you took any pictures the day you set them in the incubator? I know that’s how I double check dates since all pictures record the date they were taken.

juangotachicken

Chirping
Mar 4, 2020
Thanks

there chicken eggs, I need to find out what type of chicken

I didnt take picture, but now I know I can take pixture incase I didnt write the date

thanks, I might have to do asistnace hatch, so I ahve to look for articles here for it

JacinLarkwell

Crowing
Mar 19, 2020
South-Eastern Montana
Thanks

there chicken eggs, I need to find out what type of chicken

I didnt take picture, but now I know I can take pixture incase I didnt write the date

thanks, I might have to do asistnace hatch, so I ahve to look for articles here for it
Just for the record, all chicken eggs hatch around 21, so you don't *need* to find out what type until they're growing up

juangotachicken

Chirping
Mar 4, 2020
thanks, my parents woke me up, said one of them hatched

but I dont know if there brooder is good, the light is probably too bright, im lokoing for step by step guide for brooder

I also read yesterday wait till al hatch before open, but yer they open

I saw one external pip, others no external pip its 2 pm jusr then when they showed me n opened the incubator

so yer, if know a brooder guide would be cool?

im about to look,

wondering about light n food

Top Bottom