New chicks! Come join the fun!

Thank you for stopping by @Alyssa-Bee! :D

Update:

They are sprouting their little tails! It's adorable! This morning when I turned on all the lights and told them it was breakfast time, one by one they poked their heads out - then all of a sudden they all came running out flapping their little wings and stretching! It was so CUTE! Then they all took tiny drinks and ate breakfast.
(sorry for the bad quality photo)
View attachment 2596039

Awwwww.... :love:love:love:love:love:love:love:love:love:love:love

Howdy!

Yep - I can't believe it. It still feels like a dream....I have NEW CHICKS! It has been exactly 1 year since I last got chicks, and I've been missing them.

Tonight (at about 8:30 PM) I picked up 5 little bantam chicks. I'm not sure what breeds they are because TSC said they were an "assorted mix". I'm hoping to get some opinions. Tagging @Lacy Duckwing & @Claires Poultry - but I hope my BYC friends will join in as well!

In this thread I will post daily updates and pictures for you all. :D It is so exciting having new babies in the house!

To start off, this is a picture of the bantams in TSC. Please note this is not my setup. I don't agree with how TSC housing their chicks, but there is really nothing I can do about it. I tried and they won't listen to me.

I picked 5 chicks out of this batch.
View attachment 2594174
I will post pictures of my chicks tomorrow and keep everyone updated!

- Jessa

Update post numbers:
Mine have just hatched

Back
Top Bottom