new chicks from MMM

bluebirdfarm

Songster
11 Years
May 12, 2008
blue rock west virginia
hi , i am a new egg and have some 10 day ols chicks from MMM.
we ordered the brown egg layers special and we only had one that did not make it .
we were kinda upset though since they were shipped on saturaday and due to arrive on monday and tey did not come !!!! we rec'd a call at about noon saying that they were in the main post office an hour and an half form us .( they missed the morning trip to our rural location ). so we of course hurried over to the main post office to pick them up , a 3 hour round trip . but well worth it . We were afraid that it would be bad news if we let them wait another whole day . out total order was 129 chicks as we also got 100 jumbo cornish cross pullet chicks. the hatchery sent us 4 extra cornish pullets and, i think one extra brown egger. we also recieved a free exotic chick.this is my first time recieving chicks so i'm not sure exactly what they all are , but i did special order 2 silver laced wyandottes.
from what i can tell we have 2 naked necks * they are the cutest and we have already named them , paris and nicole.
we are trying to decide what the others are !it is fun !
thanks for listening.

Congrats on your new chickies! Those names for your naked necks are too funny! I cracked up when I read that. thanks for the laugh
lol.png

Back
Top Bottom