New Clothing: Full Color My Pet Makes Me Breakfast!

The price doesn't seem out of line at all.

Maybe create some decals as suggested and people who can't afford the shirts or don't want to pay the price for them can buy those instead?

And I really, really hope you'll do the tote bags
smile.png

Quote:
I hardly think "sales" from time to time..."personally I have yet to see one..and i check the store often" can make up for the type of economy we are ALL struggleing through.

I have been wanting a BYC T-shirt since January. We live on a very limited single income in an expensive area, and I rarely splurge on stuff like this. I was having a hard time justifying the expense for a fun purchase. So instead of being discouraged about it, I made the best coop page I could, even though my coop was only so-so to try to win the $20 prize to the BYC store. I followed as many of the guidelines as possible in the contest. Guess what... I won! I kept checking back for my size in stock. So I was thrilled when I saw this announcement. I just ordered and I am sooooooo excited to be getting it soon. Yeah!

In addition, Terrielacy provides the BEST customer service and responds to questions quickly. Thanks again! I'll be asking my family for the sweatshirt for my birthday.
smile.png

I've just ordered mine and am anxious to get it. For what I paid, I do expect a high quality T shirt. I'd prefer to pay for quality. I don't have a bankroll in my pocket. I just know that to pay less for a lesser quality product doesn't work. The lesser quality product doesn't last as long, especially in fabrics. I want to get my wear out of it. I teach sewing for a living and know that even in the thread, do not cut corners. You don't have to break the bank, but don't cut those corners.

Just my 2cents.

I really like the dark brown hoodie
smile.png

And i think the prices are pretty fair...
You go into American Eagle or Hollister and there tanks are like 40 bucks!
And there tanks get holes in them easily...

Back
Top Bottom