***New England Winter - Now this is getting stupid***PICS ADDED

Ahhhhhhhh....nice to see someone else get plastered for a change!
gig.gif
We should only get 5" here as I'm on the very western edge of the storm. Really weird to hear that NJ is getting dumped on. That's not too common. Have fun guys! Oh, and Annie I love your list!
thumbsup.gif

Southeastern PA and we're supposed to get hammered - and we're supposed to get snow too!!
lol.png

For real it was supposed to start snowing here at 7 AM and now its noon and we had about three flakes so far....

I have WHAT in my yard? :

Southeastern PA and we're supposed to get hammered - and we're supposed to get snow too!!
lol.png

For real it was supposed to start snowing here at 7 AM and now its noon and we had about three flakes so far....

gig.gif

Everybody stay safe up there!
fl.gif

Quote:
Yeah, except the local weather people can't seem to decide what is going to happen here. Originally we weren't supposed to get anything but now they've got us under a "watch". What happened to the good old days when they made a prediction and stuck to it--whether they were right or wrong? Now they keep hedging until you're so confused you have no idea of what to expect.

i just went outside!! dang snow!! shoveled my way to the coop, cleaned my car off!!! i have to be at work at 415 am tomorrow!!! i wish the state of ct. closed! then i wont have to go into work!! ugh!!!! all my flights are canceled! hopefully nobody stupid show's up at the airport thinking their flights are "on time" ha ha!!!!!!
roll.png

Back
Top Bottom