New Englanders! Much ado about New England!

Tony, I took a look at the site. Do I have to pay a membership fee to show up and buy some keets?

The schedule says:
• 8:00 AM TAIL GATE SALES
• 10:00 AUCTION
• 10:30 MEETING TO 12:00

I am assuming the keets (if any) would be sold at the 8am tail gate sales?

They want everyone to become a member,both sellers and buyers.I think it is foolish to have buyers have to join,especially if they only intent to show up 1 or 2 times.It's only 20.00 for the year,but the year goes from Sept to Sept.Next month is the final meeting for the year and it's their annual cookout,you have to be a member if you want to eat or I think they voted to charge non members 5.00 if they want to eat.
Yes the keets would be sold at the tailgate sales or they may have some in the auction.
In N.H.,Tony.

Last edited:
I'm in Massachusetts :) I have a flock of hens that are a bunch of different breeds but my favorite is the Cochin. I have a black mottled cochin "Sticky" that was in the movies. She was in "Here comes The Boom" with Henry Winkler and Kevin James. I also have EEs, RIRs, Silkies, Old English, Seramas & Sebrights. :)

I'm in Massachusetts :) I have a flock of hens that are a bunch of different breeds but my favorite is the Cochin. I have a black mottled cochin "Sticky" that was in the movies. She was in "Here comes The Boom" with Henry Winkler and Kevin James. I also have EEs, RIRs, Silkies, Old English, Seramas & Sebrights. :)
How cool is that! How did you get her in the movie?

Anyone going to the CT show in Durham this weekend?

Available newly hatched English Buff and BBS LF Orpington chicks available now... more are hatching 6 chick min. buy 6 buffs for 50.00 each and receive free shipping to the lower 48 states. or... buy 3 buffs and 3 bbs chicks plus shipping for 230.00

Back
Top Bottom