new guy here with question about the Hova bator 1602n

birdboi23

Hatching
7 Years
Mar 21, 2012
ok im been wanting to try my hand at incubating some quail is i finally ordered a hova bator 1602n thermal air flow with out a fan or automatic turners.. i know i will purchase a fan Soon and turners ..but is it possible to get a good hatch just as is with the thermal air flow and good old fashion hand turning 3 times a day?

It is possible to get a decent hatch without the fan & turner but they do help make things easier.

Beware incubating is addictive! I started several years ago with a hova bator (no fan or turner) to hatch a few duck eggs. I now have ducks, chickens, pheasants, peafowl, guineas & quail and three sportsman incubators and a hatcher.

wow lol i have had a good variety of birds as a child ..never incubated any eggs But been wanted to for a very long time ! now that i have the space for birds i would not mind added more then quail to my back yard .

i think i will give it a try until i can get the fan and turners ..i will order some bob white quail eggs and do my best to not mess up my first time incubating..

Back
Top Bottom