New Hampshire!

Hi everyone! been offline for what seems like a lifetime. hope everyone is staying warm.
frow.gif

I all, I m just popping in to wish you all well during our upcoming Blizzard, up to 24" of snow *yikes*.

Remember to shovel off coop roofs and pens. Stay warm and safe.

What breeds of chickens do you raise? Do you raise any other animals on your farm?
[/quote]
I raise white sultans and houdans, silv R spangled hamburgs and German spitzhauben and lemon blue old English game bantoms and bantom frizzles and a few other chochins and nh reds and Rhode Island reds for layers. Also raise lots of ducks and call ducks. Raise finn, Clun forest, cotswold sheep as well as a border Leicester and some cross romneys.... Goats Nigerian dwarf, saanan, and boar, turkeys rabbits pigs cows horses and a donkey as well as Daschund puppies sometimes

Quote: It is along the ides of a chicken swap or sale. It is held at a farm instead of a parking lot. We are having a potluck lunch BBQ that you can choose to be here for. We also have a chinese raffle for great items some donated and some purchased. Proceeds go to offset the cost of the porto-potty rental and supplies.

You should come. We have had 5 or 6 of these. One each year at different volunteer locations. They are a very good time. You find a great variety of poultry and poultry items, from show quality to backyard fun mixes, hatching eggs and much more.

Back
Top Bottom