New Jersey

Discussion in 'Where am I? Where are you!' started by jjthink, Feb 11, 2007.

1. zach N houdan

zach N houdan Chillin' With My Peeps

Jun 26, 2012
    New Jersey
    to help birds grow in new feathers faster like for shows give them whole oats from TSC and just throw it out in there pens and it works!

2. NJchixs

NJchixs Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 26, 2012
    Jackson, NJ

What section at tractor supply is whole oats in? I know my girls love the oatmeal I give them. I have two molting now. I have to go there on Friday for various stuff so I will have to check it out.

3. llandry

llandry Chillin' With My Peeps

May 8, 2012
    jersey shore, nj
    Njchix- thanks so much for the eggs this past weekend! I made the BEST fritatta monday night for dinner with them. It was sooooo good.

4. NJchixs

NJchixs Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 26, 2012
    Jackson, NJ

Oh you are so welcome. And glad you picked out two, very pretty new girls. :)

5. shadow rabbit10

shadow rabbit10 Chillin' With My Peeps

Mar 3, 2012
    New Jersey
    What did you get?

6. llandry

May 8, 2012
    jersey shore, nj
    The cutest splash ameraucana and an adorable black copper marans. Sooooo cute! Njchix is keeping them for us a bit longer till they can go into the coop with the others. I look at their picture all the time. The ameraucana's cheeks are so freakin cute!!!

7. shadow rabbit10

shadow rabbit10 Chillin' With My Peeps

Mar 3, 2012
    New Jersey
    You've never had a bearded? They are adorable! I have a poorly bearded Silkie, a neatly bearded EE, then and EE with a big blue and cream beard and muffs! She is so adorable!

8. llandry

May 8, 2012
    jersey shore, nj
    No and i'm soooo excited because they're so cute in pictures. It totally stinks only being allowed to have four! Who can have just four? With the two new ones we're at five. We're breaking the law!!!

9. mame1616

mame1616 Chillin' With My Peeps

Jan 30, 2008
    Middletown, NJ
    You had me realizing I didn't have a good picture of anyone's beard, so I went out to get some shots today. Stupidly, I threw out some scratch so they'd all come outside, but then all I got were butts in the air. I did get one of my pullets having a drink, though - how's that for a beard? Breeds visible are mostly LF - Brahmas, Faverolles, Giants, Orpingtons, Ameraucanas, and a New Hampshire. The rooster is a bantam Salmon Faverolles.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

10. llandry

May 8, 2012
    jersey shore, nj
    OMG Mame1616, the first pic of your rooster is awesome!!!!! He looks so regal like he's wearing a big fur trimmed coat. I love it!

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by