New Jersey

Discussion in 'Where am I? Where are you!' started by jjthink, Feb 11, 2007.

1. llandry

llandry Chillin' With My Peeps

May 8, 2012
    jersey shore, nj
    Do they all have those similar markings? I love the racing stripe!

2. shadow rabbit10

shadow rabbit10 Chillin' With My Peeps

Mar 3, 2012
    New Jersey
    Depends on the quality. Some have better markings than others, some are missing major aspects of the markings. Mine has all the major markings, but just needs to be a little, "cleaner", meaning crisper, more precise markings. They are very hard to show. If you look up pictures of them on Google, they are a sight to see, and they come in various other colors.

3. llandry

llandry Chillin' With My Peeps

May 8, 2012
    jersey shore, nj
    Very cool.

4. chicknluverr

chicknluverr Out Of The Brooder

Dec 26, 2012
    they do hut not day old or all the time they dont tell you the breed unless you ask usually its whitepekin sometimes they run out though

5. mame1616

mame1616 Chillin' With My Peeps

Jan 30, 2008
    Middletown, NJ

6. tompich1

tompich1 New Egg

Jun 16, 2012
    Clayton New Jersey
    Hey are you the folks with the jersey chicken website I saw off of craigslist, in Jackson? Do you guys have Buff Chantceler's?

-Tom

7. JerseyHen

JerseyHen Chillin' With My Peeps

Feb 10, 2011
    Sussex County, NJ
    Does anyone know anyone local that sells ornamental pheasants? Specifically, Lady Amherst, Red Golden, or Silver? I have been given two thumbs up by the DH to put in an aviary for gamebirds!!! [​IMG] and to double the size of the chicken run and put up a bantam coop. I am going to be hip deep in fuzzy butts this year. So excited. So, anyone know anyone?

8. 1geo

1geo New Egg

Dec 30, 2012
    Lauren I am moving into Geenfields in West Deptford. I have raised chickens before in sewell and had a small egg business. My wife and I would like to do it again. Can you tell us how many chickens you can keep in West Deptford? Thanks George

9. NJchixs

NJchixs Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 26, 2012
    Jackson, NJ

So exciting! I don't know anyone who sells by me but why don't you stop over to the thread with the pheasant folks and ask, maybe someone can point you in e right direction.

10. NJchixs

NJchixs Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 26, 2012
    Jackson, NJ

Jersey chickens in Jackson is a place many of us have bought chickens from. You can try calling him and leaving a message. Not too many chicks this time of year. I don't recall tht breed on his site.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by