New Member and Flock Keeper?

raspy87

Hatching
Jan 2, 2016
Good Morning BYC

Just picked up my first flock yesterday evening, assorted variety. 5 hens (1salmon faverolle, 1 bielfelder, 2 blue laced red wyandotte and a partridge rock) and a rooster (speckled sussex). They are all around same age, hatched mid to late october. Checked on all of them this morning still fast asleep. I live in northern RI. The coop is a 15 chicken coop with 4 nesting boxes and attached to a 10'x10'x6' run. (pictures to follow) I look forward to learning and raising the girls and boy.

Cheers
Andrew

Hi :welcome Andrew

Glad you could join the flock! Congratulations on your new flock :celebrate Have you checked out the learning centre? Lots of great articles to help you keep them happy safe and healthy. Here is the link ~https://www.backyardchickens.com/atype/1/Learning_Center

Good luck with your flock in the future, you have some lovely breeds there. Be sure to ask any questions, everyone here to help and very friendly.

Enjoy BYC :frow

Hi Andrew,
welcome-byc.gif

What a pretty mixed flock you have. I look forward to seeing your photos.

Thanks for joining us!

Thank you all for the warm welcome!
there are the girls and boy. Sorry for potatoe quality. I will start to look through all of the forums.

Cheers
Andrew

Back
Top Bottom